The Offering is made available to you as a Participant based on a contractual relationship between us and our client (e.g. your employer or customer).
1. Access to the Offering
- As a Participant, you will receive the access to our Offering agreed with our client.
- Registration is not required for our Offering. Your personal data has already been provided to us and on that basis we have set up a protected participant account for you with individual access to the Offering using a user name and password (hereinafter together referred to as “Login Details”). The necessary Login Details will be sent to you separately.
- If you do not receive the Login Details, please contact us by phone or e-mail using the contact details that can be obtained from the Legal Notice.
- Login Details must not be disclosed to third parties.
2. Duration of the user agreement
- The duration of the use of the Offering has been contractually agreed between the client and us.
- Upon expiry of the usage period, all logins will become inactive.
- Any information saved in the participant account can no longer be retrieved via the access granted.
3. Usage rights
- The content provided by us is protected by copyright and partly also by industrial property rights.
- You may not make the online training sessions (or parts thereof) available to third parties, make them publicly accessible, edit them or use or exploit them in any other way than agreed upon. You have been granted a non-exclusive, limited, revocable usage right for the Offering.
- The usage right expires – depending on the contractual relationship with the client – in each case when the rights to our Offering agreed with the client expire or have been fully exploited.
4. Obligations when using the Offering
- If you continue to use our Offering in breach of section 4.1 despite a warning issued by us, we are entitled to block your access.
5. Certificate of attendance
After successfully participating in a training session, we will provide you with a certificate of attendance.
6. Electronic teaching notes for Participants (if agreed)
- From five days before the respective training session to one week after it, you can obtain teaching notes in electronic format (PDF).
- Your Login Details are required to access the teaching notes. If you lose your Login Details, it is possible to re-send them. Please contact us using the contact details stated in the Legal Notice.
- The teaching notes are also protected by copyright and are subject to the usage rights set out above.